Work and money

View as Grid List
Sort by
Display per page

Benefits and MS

You or someone you care for may be entitled benefits, tax credits and other financial help

Claiming ESA

Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) is a benefit for people who find it difficult to work. Information on the work capability assessment

Claiming Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

Information about applying for PIP, what is an assessment and how do I challenge a decision?

MS in the workplace employers guide

A guide for employers, lots of questions about MS and how will it affect my employee?

Work and MS an employee's guide

A guide to help you access support at work and explains about telling people: who and when?

Disability Law Service leaflet

A leaflet explaining the free legal advice offered by the MS Legal Officer to people in England and Wales